Monday, September 6, 2010

No promises.

I'm back...  I have every intention of getting back on the blogging bandwagon, but I can promise you nothing.  I will try to have a topic for each post.   I have a good friend who does this and she is a daily blogger with conviction.  She's amazing and I will add her to my blog roll.  She's been an inspiration in loads of ways ever since the first time I met her.  We all have people like that... 

Anyway, today's topic is just that, starting over.  I'm starting a few things over this week. 
1.  blogging-  Writing is a strong outlet for me.  It always has been.  I enjoy putting my thoughts into prose and I am far more relaxed after I write.  Blogging is a risk, which is a bit out of my zone.  I think one reason I stopped for a while is because someone that I actually know (that I didn't know was reading my posts) mentioned that she saw one.  I nearly fainted.  It's much easier to write anonymously!  I'm manning up, though.  I can do it, even if you know me!  :)

2.  Exercise- I am not good at this (see previous posts).  I'm lazy (there, I said it).  I want to be healthy.  I want to be fit.  So, even if it's a walk, I'm going to do it this week TWO TIMES.

3.  Being patient- I'm not good at this either, but I am going to try to be more patient with Molly Kate as we go through this murky water of potty training (pun intended).

I will keep you posted.  That's three topics.  I will try to write at least three times and let you know how it's going.  Wish me luck.  And whatever your goals are for the week, good luck to you, too!

No comments: