Friday, July 17, 2009

Rain, Rain, go away...

It's a nasty day! Cool and rainy. Good for three things, being lazy, cleaning house, or shopping... I say we shop! We'll see what happens...

8 hours later

Well, we shopped until we dropped. Literally. I am exhausted. The girls had the time of their lives shopping at "the mall". We took full advantage of the sale racks and got some cute back-to-school loot! I can tell I'm stressed because I am shopping online again, and felt little remorse for buying trinkets from Claires for the ladies.

Shopping isn't really something I enjoy. Sure, I like to roam the isles at Target, but true, trying it on, walking in and out of stores, shopping is not my thing.... UNLESS I am stressed. Then I can spend it like I've got it (which I don't)... My girls do not have this problem. They could shop all day, everyday, as long as they get something from it. Well, today they did and so did their dad. Me? No, I didn't buy anything, but I did get to have fun through the eyes of two little girls who know how to work a sale rack- just like their mommy...
Makes me so proud!

No comments: