Monday, March 1, 2010

Tomorrow's the day...

cause today is not... I didn't make it to the gym again today. Tomorrow, I WILL be there. Wish me luck.

Instead of going to the gym today, I took Molly Kate on a date to the public library. We had a blast. She read about four books to me, telling me stories about the pictures on the pages. She's so cute I can't stand it sometimes! She said, "Oh, dat's Cookie Monster, Mama!" She read all about the letter C, Aurthur (whom she referred to as, "Arfer"), boats and five ducks who ran away from their mother! We played Legos and then she watched the fish. By the time we left we had been there for over an hour. Seemed like a few minutes... kinda like the years with my girls. Every time I turn around they are older, and so am I. I love watching them grow, but sure wish it wouldn't happen so fast!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Jeni,
Thanks so much for the stuffed shells. They were delicious! I need to get the recipe for what you put inside the shells. Thanks for thinking of us and taking your time to bring dinner over. We really appreciate it! I hope your pup is feeling better.

Kate